The BTEC Level Three Advanced Award in Community Safety, Crime and Nuisance Management for Practitioners is a four-day classroom-based course plus assignment.
The course enables ASB & community safety practitioners to develop their skills and become competent specialists. It has a broad choice of key modules focussing on the tools and powers available to tackle ASB & community safety issues. To qualify delegates are required to complete four modules including the mandatory Tools and Powers module, and complete a post-course assignment
Who should attend?
This course is a must for practitioners who specialise in ASB or community safety including police officers, ASB & Community Safety officers. It will empower practitioners to resolve cases more effectively by using the full range of tools and techniques.
The aim of the qualification is to make learners proficient in:
- Resolving community safety & antisocial behavioural issues
- Supporting victims and witnesses
- Conducting interviews and completing statements
- Exchanging information
- Identifying and referring cases of domestic violence
- Resolving conflict
- Investigating reported cases of antisocial behaviour
Course total learning hours
Minimum 40 hours to a maximum 70 hours delivered over 4 to 7 days (depending on elected options which are 7 separate courses) as shown below:
- 1 hour of self-study (pre-read) per course
- 6 hours of tuition (over 1 day) per course
- Post-course assignment.
The qualification programme is comprised of the following 7 modules
- Module 1: Antisocial Behaviour Problem Resolution, Tools and Powers (core)
- Module 2: Victim and Witness Support
- Module 3: Interviewing and Statement Taking
- Module 4: Information Exchange
- Module 5: Domestic Violence Awareness
- Module 6: Conflict Resolution
- Module 7: Crime and Disorder Case Work
Course Dates & Online Booking
BTEC Level Three Advanced Award in Community Safety, Crime and Nuisance Management for Practitioners
17-09-2020 9:00 am