CSPT Ltd Bookings, Payments, Fees & Cancellations Policy
As soon as a place has been confirmed as booked on any CSPT course this will secure the student's enrolment on that course. At this time the student or organisation will incur the liability for the course fees and an invoice will be issued. Payment terms are that payment is required within 30 days of issue of the invoice, failure to make payment within this period will result in the addition of statutory late payment charges in accordance with the ‘Late payments of Commercial Debts Act 1998’. At the time of enrolment, if applicable, students will be registered with Pearson onto the BTEC programme; this incurs a non-refundable BTEC fee.
Our cancellation policy is as follows-
Due to us being charged BTEC registration, and incurring venue and trainer fees- in relation to late-notice cancellations we will charge the full fee for any non-attendance that we are notified of (or not as the case may be) within a 21 days period of the training event, irrespective of the reason. We will give a 50% refund of the training fee (this excludes BTEC registration) for any cancellation during a period of more than 30 days and less than 45 days. In relation to any cancellations or alterations with more notice than 45 days notice we will either offer a full refund of the training fee (this again excludes BTEC registration), or re-arrange the date if requested. Once an invoice has been issued the BTEC fee must be paid and is non-refundable.
Students who are unable to attend for any reason on an allocated date will be offered the next available date but must in all circumstances complete all of the course tutorials within a year of attending the 1st module. Students will be given submission dates for assignments in accordance with the level of the course (Level 3 = 2 months & Level 5 = 3 months; these dates are from attendance of the final module) extensions will be permitted on reasonable grounds if the application is made in writing prior to the submission date. However, no extension can exceed 6 months beyond the original submission date. Students who do not submit within the allocated time or do not complete the course within the given time periods will need to re-register and this will incur a further BTEC fee which will be at the prevailing price of BTEC registration at that time.
Website Terms & Conditions
The website www.cspt-training.co.uk is owned and managed by Community Safety Professionals Training Ltd ( CSPT Ltd) which is registered in England ( Registration number: 07424484. VAT number: 281530906 )
Use of this site is provided by CSPT Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
3. In general, our service automatically gathers certain usage information about the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website. We only use such data in aggregated form and do not identify you individually. This collected data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, so we can improve our site for your use.
4. We may collect and track traffic by IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you use your browser on the internet. We log this information, but this information is never linked to any personally identifying information. It is used to audit the number of visitors coming to our website.
5. CSPT Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party
7. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to CSPT Ltd are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will CSPT Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
8. CSPT Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
9. Copyright restrictions:
(i) Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from CSPT Ltd. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by CSPT Ltd to use any item displayed.
(ii) Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
10. CSPT Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and CSPT ltd has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that CSPT Ltd approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
12. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.