BTEC 3 Advanced Award in Community Safety & Nuisance Management for Practitioners
Aimed at officers who specialise in antisocial behaviour or work within the community safety sector. The course gives delegates a broad choice of modules introducing the tools and powers available to tackle antisocial behaviour and covering the skills and knowledge required to become a competent specialist.
To qualify delegates are required to complete four modules including the mandatory Tools and Powers module.
The qualification programme is comprised of the following 7 modules
- Module 1- 5th & 12th January 2023: Antisocial Behaviour Problem Resolution, Tools and Powers (core)
- Module 2 - 19th & 26th January 2023: Community Safety Casework
- Module 3 - 2nd & 9th February 2023: Interviewing and Statement Taking
- Module 4 - 16th & 23rd February 2023: Conflict Resolution
- Module 5 - 2nd & 9th March 2023: Domestic Violence Awareness
- Module 6 - 16th & 23rd March 2023: Information Exchange
- Module 7- 30th March & 6th April 2023 : Supporting Victims and Witnesses
|Event Date||05-01-2023 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||06-04-2023 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||03-01-2023|
|Individual Price||£1025 for Resolve members /£1095 for non members|